Simply effective: the basic principle of lmuPro300
Intelligent solutions are as simple as possible. The success of lmuPro300 is based upon three principles:
- Avoiding incompatible ingredients.
- Rotation diet with the remaining compatible foods.
- Reintroduction of avoided foods.
1. Avoiding incompatible ingredients
A very important step: The foods which are found to be incompatible in the test must be consistently avoided for a specific time period. The specific time period depends upon the level of the reaction to the food. Weak reactions of levels 1 and 2, the food must be avoided for eight weeks. Reaction level 3 involves a time period of approximately six months and level 4 includes approximately one year. In certain cases, the foods must be avoided for longer time periods. The time period is individual and the suggested time must be seen as a reference value. Also, the type of food which is to be eliminated also plays a role.
You can free yourself of food intolerances!
The reason to avoid incompatible foods is obvious: after all, they trigger the ailments. Eliminate the trigger of the chronic inflammation and the intolerance can also be abolished.
How to proceed:
A big difference: food intolerance and allergy
- Avoid incompatible foods.
- Avoid products which contain incompatible foods or ingredients. Remember: Incompatible food is often surprisingly well disguised. For example, milk powder, yeast and guar flour are often in ready-to-serve meals. Chocolate can contain traces of Soya or nut. Many industrially prepared products contain incompatible ingredients, without it being obvious at first glance. But don't worry: the lmuPro300 information documentation helps you to develop a detective-like flair for finding incompatible ingredients.
- Avoid products derived from the incompatible ingredient - for example, with an intolerance to grain, avoid sprouts and beer, with grapes, avoid wine, etc.
- Permanently avoid foods, to which you react with a food-allergy.
Food intolerance is created by an lgG mediated immune reaction. The reaction occurs after a considerable time delay after the consumption of the incompatible food. This is the reason that the intolerance and the ailment often fail to be connected.
The classical allergic reaction occurs immediately after the consumption of the food as an IgE mediated reaction. It leads to the commonly known symptoms such as skin rashes or swelling (for example, of the tongue), which is often correctly recognized as such by the afflicted person.
The IgE antibodies are not considered in the analysis of food intolerance; with ImuPro300 only antibodies of the G type are determined.
What you should take note of:
The term allergy is used for many different disease patterns and symptoms, such as:
Pseudo-allergy: The ailment resembles that of a real allergy, but the reaction is
triggered by a mediator substance, such as histamine.
Intolerance: Intolerance due to an enzyme defect, such as a diabetes patient
whose body cannot break down sugar properly.
lmuPro300 does not test food allergies, pseudo-allergies, nor enzyme defects; therefore, it cannot exclude them.
Should you be afflicted with one of the listed illnesses, this must be incorporated into the ImuPro300 test. This means that the specific foods must be avoided, even if no intolerance is determined with the test.